My wonderful sister-in-law, Lisa is selling Jamberry nail shields. She recently gave me a set to try out and write a review on. The shields are similar to a sticker. You heat it up with your hairdryer and fit them on your nails. I will say this process can be a little tricky at first. Some of my nails were super easy to fit and some were a little bit harder because I have a few nails that are a little more round than the others. Lisa suggested using nail glue to help remedy this issue. Once you have the shields on, you cut them down to fit your nails, file a little bit of the excess off and heat again with the hair dryer. Pretty easy. Jamberry has some very flashy designs. I like simple and plain, so the ones I wore were a hot pink glitter. The benefit of Jamberry nail shields is that they stay on for several weeks and don’t chip like a regular manicure and pedicure! I still love a little pampering, but think Jamberry nails shields would be excellent for those times when you want pretty nails and don’t want to worry about chips!

Lisa’s website: http://www.worthbuyingnails.com/
Contact her if you want beautiful and fun nails!
No comments:
Post a Comment