7.24.2012

36 Weeks: 9 Months

IMG_8219

How Far Along: 36 Weeks

Total Weight Gain: 23 lbs.

Maternity Clothes: All maternity except for a few shirts. Love my skirts any anything stretchy.

Gender: A little boy!! Ian  Scott

Movement: Lots more movement around lunch time and in the late evening.  He has some strong pushes that can be a little uncomfortable at times, but I absolutely love it!

Sleep:  Lots of trips to the bathroom this week.  So sleep was not very good.

What I miss: Napping with my husband.  On the weekends, we enjoy going up to the media room and napping for an hour or so. He sleeps on the right side of the couch and I sleep on the left.  Unfortunately, the past couple of  weeks, I haven’t been able to get comfortable.  So now he naps upstairs and I nap downstairs.  It is all very sad.

Cravings: Nothing specific

Weird Symptoms: Occasional nausea and numbness in my feet. The belly button is out now!

Best Moment this week: Getting to see my parents who had been traveling the past few weeks.  They brought back a hat for Ian and a stuffed turtle.  They also gave me a bear made from my grandmother’s fur coat.  It didn’t make it here in time for the shower, so they gave it to me on Sunday.  It is beautiful.  Since we were headed to a concert they took it home with them.  When I get it back, I will take pictures and post them.

No comments: