7.31.2012

37 Weeks: Full Term

IMG_8238

How Far Along: 37 Weeks

Total Weight Gain: 25 lbs.  Steve told me that my profile was just ridiculous one night this week!  He says, I grow each day and I think I just might be. 

Maternity Clothes: All maternity except for a few shirts. Love my skirts any anything stretchy.

Gender: A little boy!! Ian Scott

Movement: Lots more movement around lunch time and in the late in the evening. He was very active on Thursday after Dr. M check us out.  I think she upset his happy little world. 

Sleep: Lots of trips to the bathroom this week. So sleep was not very good.

What I miss: I am missing the ability to bend down and or sit without running out of room.

Cravings: Nothing specific

Weird Symptoms: No really weird symptoms this week.  The belly button is out and slowly seems to be moving down as Ian prepares for his arrival.

Best Moment this week: Seeing Dr. M and getting to hear Ian’s heartbeat.  It was 143.  I also found out that I was .5 cm dilated and 50% effaced.  So he is getting ready to make his début in the next few weeks!  Very exciting.  In preparation for his arrival, his bag is packed and mine is mostly packed.  Now for the car seat!

No comments: