7.10.2012

34 Weeks

IMG_8215

How Far Along: 34 Weeks

Total Weight Gain: 21 lbs.

Maternity Clothes: All maternity except for a few shirts. Love my skirts any anything stretchy.

Gender: A little boy!! Ian ? Scott

Movement: A little more active during the day this week.  He was moving all over the place while I was shopping at Target the other day.  It was a little uncomfortable.  I was taking a test on Friday morning and he was very active and quite disturbing. He would not let me lean in to the computer at all. 

Sleep: Sleeping pretty well this week.

What I miss: Nothing really this week

Cravings: I am enjoying watermelon still and now cantaloupe.

Weird Symptoms: Occasional nausea and numbness in my feet.  The belly button is on the way out too.

Best Moment this week: Enjoying time with Christopher on Saturday.  It was quick, but it sure was nice to see him.

No comments: