7.05.2012

Ian’s Nursery

The nursery is almost complete.  We still need a few decorations for the bookshelf, the crib bumper is on back order and Steve and Christopher have a toy box to refinish.  Other than those minor things, we are ready for the little one.   I definitely have been ready to nest since school got out. I just had to have the rest of the big pieces of furniture. With the arrival of the chair and bookshelf, I could finish putting all the pieces together. I love how the room has turned out!

IMG_8198

~ A view from the door ~

IMG_8200

~ The toy box will go under the window where the basket of books is sitting ~

IMG_8199

~ The bookshelf with the airplane pictures above.  The bookshelf has some books on it from my childhood. ~

IMG_8201

~ A closer view of the bookshelf ~

IMG_8202

~The crib with the airplane painting above ~

IMG_8207

~ The dresser and changing table.  The picture frames will be filled once we have our newborn/family photo shoot ~

IMG_8208

~ The window ~

IMG_8209

~ A close up of the airplane finial ~

The bathroom is all finished too.  It’s  fun and all boy!

IMG_8210

~ View from the doorway~

IMG_8211IMG_8212

~ Art work I found on Etsy to match the bathroom accessories~

IMG_8213

~ The bathroom accessories~

5 more weeks until Ian can see his room.  I can’t wait!

No comments: