6.05.2012

29 Weeks

IMG_8076

How Far Along: 29 Weeks

Total Weight Gain: 15 lbs.

Maternity Clothes: I can only wear maternity pants and some of those are becoming tighter. A few pairs of pants with the heavy band are tight and bother me. I can wear some regular tops still.

Gender: A little boy!! Ian ? Scott

Movement: Lots of twist and turns. Still loves to be active early in the morning and late at night.

Sleep: Some insomnia this week. I also seem to be falling asleep earlier in the evening again.

What I miss: My wedding rings. I had to put them up because my fingers have started to swell.

Cravings: Lemonade.  It needs to be fresh!

Weird Symptoms: Swelling of my feet and hands. The heat is starting to get to me at times.

Best Moment this week: Going to Doctor M and having her excited that I had made it to week 29, my blood pressure was still normal and the baby was growing on track!  Ian’s heartbeat was 142.  I have now have appointments every two weeks and we will be scheduling the c section in two weeks. 

No comments: