5.29.2012

28 Weeks: 7 Months

IMG_8035

How Far Along: 28 Weeks

Total Weight Gain: 15 lbs.

Maternity Clothes: I can only wear maternity pants and some of those are becoming tighter. A few pairs of pants with the heavy band are tight and bother me. I can wear some regular tops still.

Gender: A little boy!!

Movement: Lots of twist and turns.  Still loves to be active early in the morning and late at night. 

Sleep: Some insomnia this week.  I also seem to be falling asleep earlier in the evening again.

What I miss: My wedding rings. I had to put them up because my fingers have started to swell. 

Cravings: Nothing specific this week

Weird Symptoms: Swelling of my feet and hands.  The heat is starting to get to me at times. 

Best Moment this week: Seeing my family at the lake house.  They hadn’t seen my big belly yet.  So it was fun.  Andra also brought me a whole box of clothes that used to be Jakes.  The little will be well styled!

No comments: