6.10.2012

Showered with Love

On Saturday, my mom threw me a small shower with my family and close friends.  It was truly a memorable day.  IMG_8131

~ the mantel ~

IMG_8130

~ shoes my mom gave me ~

The table was beautiful with flowers and airplanes.  She out did her self with a spread of salads, sandwiches, muffins and other yummy goodies. 

IMG_3257_3_1IMG_3258_4_1IMG_3259_5_1IMG_3261_1_1

~ The table decorations ~

After we ate,  I opened the thoughtful gifts that everyone brought. 

IMG_8078IMG_8080IMG_8081

~ We received so many wonderful things and Ian is sure to be one well dressed boy!~

IMG_8085

~ No changing the name now! ~

~ I am so lucky to be surrounded by such wonderful people! ~

IMG_8150

My grandfather’s little sister, Susie came to the party.  It was so nice to see her.

IMG_8148

My oldest and dearest friend, Erika made the 5 hour trek to Dallas so she could be here. Not only did she help my mom set up on Friday and Saturday, but she also came with a car load of items for baby Ian.  I am so grateful for her generosity and support.

IMG_8147

My mom and I. Thank you mom for a beautiful day!  I am a very lucky daughter.

1 comment:

Erika said...

Yea!!!!! <3