Height: 33 inches
Weight: 25 lbs. 6 ounces
Ian, Daddy and I can hardly believe you are two years old. It seems like just yesterday we brought you home from the hospital. These last two years zoomed by and honestly I wish it would slow down just a little.
You are maturing so much and seem to grow a little more each day! I would estimate your vocabulary at nearly 300 words. You are putting together 3 and 4 word sentences. You love to label everything in your environment and you have begun to be very expressive in your wants and needs. We get a kick out of you requesting food choices from the backseat. It is usually pizzup!
You are still very much an on the go kid and have really enjoyed the pool and the parks this summer. I love how you ask to go to the swimming pool. At the pool you have gotten more comfortable and will float and kick. You also jump off the side!
You are at the “I do it” stage. You want to do everything for yourself. You tell us to “back away” and “wait” when you want to try things for yourself. Right before your birthday you figured out how to climb out of your crib. You have only done it a few times, so we haven’t taken the side off yet, but I have a feeling that is coming sooner than we want.
At two your current favorites include:
Food: pizza (you call it pizzup) and juice
Toy: your broom and spray bottle; cars; any ball
TV show: Doc McStuffins (you call it Dragon and probably only watch about 5 minutes of each show)
Activities you enjoy: Going to the park (you say swings and slides), going to the pool and gym class
No comments:
Post a Comment