8.03.2014

Museum of Science & Industry

My absolute favorite museum to visit when I was little was the Museum of Science & Industry.  I loved going there and couldn’t wait to take Steve and C there! It was so fun to see how some of the same things were still there.  They did update the egg hatching exhibit and they got rid of the large heart, but it brought joy to my heart to watch everyone love the same place I did!

IMG_9062IMG_9063IMG_9064IMG_9070IMG_9066IMG_9067IMG_9068

~ My boys can’t miss the cars! ~

IMG_9071IMG_9073IMG_9075IMG_9076

IMG_9077

~ I loved coming to watch the chicks hatch ~

                    IMG_9078IMG_9079

IMG_9080

~ I had just gotten through saying this part hadn’t changed in over thirty years (which is hard or me to even say) when my dad said it hadn’t changed since he was a boy!

IMG_9084IMG_9085IMG_9086IMG_9088IMG_9089IMG_9090

While Steve, C and my dad went to the submarine exhibit, my mom and I took Ian through the farming exhibit.  The boys loved driving the tractors!

WP_20140722_003WP_20140722_005WP_20140722_012WP_20140722_014WP_20140722_015WP_20140722_016WP_20140722_017

After the museum, we headed to Greek town to celebrate Steve’s birthday with some gyros! 

No comments: