10.31.2012

First Halloween

With Ian being nearly 3 months old, I had no plans to put him in a costume this year.  C, however had different plans.  He wanted Ian to be a hot dog.  My friends, Carole and Shawn, found a fish costume when they were shopping one day.  I showed it to C and he quickly decided that Ian should be tortured by being a fish!

WP_000403

~ One of my favorite pictures.  It was taken a few weeks ago ~

Christopher dressed up as Jase from Duck Dynasty and his friend Jordan was Cy.  He went with his friends around the neighborhood.

IMG_1306

~The boys ~

IMG_1307

~ Ian and I ~

Our neighbors had dinner before trick or treating began.  Ian and I went to hang out with them. 

IMG_1311He was passed around from one person to the next and then had a slight melt down when his costume became a little too warm.  The party wore him out and he took a little cat nap.

IMG_1310

Ian woke just in time to pass out candy.  He enjoyed sitting on the front porch and taking it all in.  One little boy made his mom come and look at Ian.  She told me her son said “they have the cutest baby up there!”   Ian hung out until about 7:30 when he made it be know that he was ready for his bath, bottle and bed!

No comments: