12.27.2010

Day 4 ~ Cozumel

On the 21st, we found ourselves in Cozumel.  It was sunny and warm.  We decided not to do a tour today and instead go to a park that both Steve and I had been to before.  We hopped in a taxi and took a 10 minute drive up the road to Chankanaab National Park.  We had decided we could walk around the park and then do some snorkeling.  IMG_6292

IMG_6318

~ A lagoon to look at the fish and coral ~

IMG_6314 IMG_6312

~ Some fish in the lagoon ~

IMG_6320

~ An iguana ~

After a walk around the park looking at replicas of the Mayan Ruins, we found some chairs on the beach.  

IMG_6324

The boys then set out to snorkel.  I chose to read on the beach.  The one thing I wanted to do this vacation was to have some beachy drinks while reading in a lounge chair.  I had my toes in the sand and could watch the ocean.  It was wonderful. 

IMG_6330 IMG_6332

IMG_6333

~ The view from my chair ~

We enjoyed lunch on the beach and the boys snorkeled a little more that afternoon.  Then we headed back to the ship. 

IMG_6340

No comments: