Oh when or when will be able to close on our house? I asked our mortgage man this question the other day and he said we were still aiming for the 20th, but it might be a few days after that. He would let me know the definite date the week before. Then he proceeded to tell me that there were many steps in between. I was not happy with this answer and it put me in foul mood. I like black and white. So not having a definite date is very frustrating for me. It is not bothering my husband, however! He can live with things not settled. So alas, he gets to hear my frustrations!
Someday, I might get to start packing and someday I can start making appointments to get the new house ready for us to move into. Hopefully someday will be in 2 weeks
No comments:
Post a Comment