3.22.2009

Sick One

My husband has been down and out for 2 days now. It's no fun. It's not like he is my sole source of entertainment, but the weekends are ours! I like hanging and laughing with him. He has been laying either on the couch or in bed sleeping. And today, I was a little insulted when he said "I don't know why you want to be near me." Where in the world am I suppose to go? I asked him that and he didn't have a good answer. It's not like we have multiple living areas and I don't want to hang out in the bedroom all day. He finally left the couch and is sleeping somewhat soundly. Hopefully, he will feel better in the morning! If not, at least he won't have to share the couch with him because I am headed back to work.

No comments: