11.30.2008

Thanksgiving Fun

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving with my family this year. We got up early Thursday morning and drove to Whitney. The rest of the family showed up about noon and the eating began! It was a relaxing and enjoyable day.

The kitchen before the meal.

Kelly and I had the same idea! She made the yummy cupcakes and I made the turkey cookies.

Entertainment on the back porch. Scout, McCartney and Sara driving around!
Sara and Scout playing on the front porch.
Trying to get a picture with all of the kids. Jake is not happy about this!


Aren't they cute!
Sara, Scout, Jake and Christopher


Jason and Christopher built a huge fire in the fire pit. They had s'mores later that evening. I am not sure how they were able to eat any more!

A picture of a sunset from the back porch.



post signature


No comments: