11.26.2008

Happy Thanksgiving

I have had a very blessed year and am entirely grateful for all that I have been given. Here a few things that I am thankful for this year.

1. My wonderful husband - I feel so lucky that he made me his bride this year! He makes me laugh like no one else and always takes care of me.


2. My bonus son, Christopher - He always manages to put a smile on my face. He has also taught me that being a parent is hard work. I love him more than he knows and am grateful that I get to help raise him.


3. My family - I am so thankful for my mom and dad and all that they have given me over the years. Their love and support never ends! I love being able to come home and hang out with them. Growing up would not have been the same without my brother Jason. He always manages to keep us on our toes.

4. My new family - you all have taken me in and accepted me with open arms. Being called 'Aunt Stacey' is one of the best things.

5. Friends - It is so nice to have all of you in my life. Some I see on a regular basis while others I keep in contact with through email. I am so grateful that you are always there to support me. It is nice to share our lives with each other.

6. Work Peeps - what can I say about all of you, except that I would not be able to live in our cave without each of you. On those trying days it is nice to have your support!

Okay, my sappiness is over. Our pies are baked and we are headed to the lake house tomorrow! I can't wait! Hope all of you have a Happy Thanksgiving!

post signature

No comments: