8.16.2015

Three

Ian woke up on his birthday, but was in no rush to leave his bed.  He knew we were going to get donuts for our annual birthday breakfast, but that didn’t get him moving!  He finally fully woke up and we were able to hit our favorite little donut shop for some donut holes and juice!  He was a pretty happy camper.  Then I gave him a choice of a few activities and he chose to go to the sand park.  He had a great time running around the whole park and pretending!  

IMG_2642                         IMG_2644IMG_2646

He took a late nap and when he woke up, Steve and I took him to dinner.  He decided on sticky chicken and sticky rice, which is his meal of choice from Pei Wei.  He loved it and then wanted a cookie for desert instead of ice cream!  When we got home, he got to open one of his presents from Steve and I.  We was beyond excited to get a barn and some big animals.

IMG_2657IMG_2659IMG_2660IMG_2661IMG_2662IMG_2663

IMG_2665IMG_2667

Ms. Carole sent him mail and he jumped for joy saying “I got mail, I got mail!”  It was pretty cute.  He read the card and said “that’s pretty cool!” 

IMG_2671

No comments: