Last week was a rough week for our little man. On Monday, his school called because they were worried about his eye being red. I picked him up and was able to get him into the doctor. He was diagnosed with pink eye in both eyes. Lucky for me, my Dad was in town and came and stayed with him so I could head back to school for out day of training. On Thursday, he woke up in a little funk and I thought he felt warm. Since he was all bundled up in his covers, I didn’t think much of it. When we arrived at his school, he was still fussy and very clingy. I felt his head again and it was still very warm. I took his temperature and it was slightly over a hundred. We headed back home and I was able to coordinate between my parents and Steve, someone to watch him so I could attend my meeting at school that day. Later that night, his fever was broaching 104, which is something we have never experienced before. Steve was able to talk with his Doctor and she got us in first thing in the morning. Ian did not sleep well that night, so I finally brought him downstairs and we slept on the couch together. At the doctor, the next morning we found out that he had a double ear infection.
Thursday morning
By Friday afternoon, he was back playing a little and was eating. He however was a little over tired. He decided to throw a tantrum because I would not get the Christmas decorations down from the attic. Needless to say, soon after these were taken, he took a nap.
Sunday, we spent a lot of time in time out. We are hoping it was because he wasn’t feeling 100%!
No comments:
Post a Comment