10.19.2014

Fall Fun!

Saturday evening we had family pictures taken near downtown McKinney.  After the pictures were finished we walked around so that Ian could see the goats and pumpkins.  He has been asking to go to the zoo and that morning had asked to see pumpkins, I think covered his wishes!

WP_20141018_002WP_20141018_003WP_20141018_013

WP_20141018_007WP_20141018_008WP_20141018_009WP_20141018_010WP_20141018_012

On Sunday, Steve and C went to practice driving so I took Ian over to Storybook Ranch for their pumpkin patch activities.  We got there right when they opened and beat the crowd.  They had a petting zoo with goats, lambs and chickens.  Ian was in heaven.

 

WP_20141019_002WP_20141019_004WP_20141019_006WP_20141019_010WP_20141019_011

After the goats we headed to ride the ponies.  Ian was excited.  I stood with him as he went around.  He turned to me during his ride and said “I am riding a pony!”  He didn’t really want to get off.

WP_20141019_025WP_20141019_030

WP_20141019_033WP_20141019_037WP_20141019_039

We ran through the hay maze!

WP_20141019_040WP_20141019_041

Then we tried the bounce houses.  He was able to jump in one and enjoyed that.  The other was an obstacle course.  He was able to do part of it.  Then there was this slide.  I wasn’t sure and thought I might have to climb up with him, but he made it to the top and then slide down.  Unfortunately he went a little too fast for his liking and flipped at the bottom.  It scared him and he cried.  He did want to try it again, but we found other options!

WP_20141019_046WP_20141019_047WP_20141019_048

We ended our morning with a hay ride through their little town.  Ian loved it and wanted to do it again.  If we had a more time, I would have! 

WP_20141019_055WP_20141019_057

No comments: