9.28.2014

Birthday Party

Ian got invited to a birthday party of one of his little friends at school.  The party was held at place he has gym class, so I knew he was going to be heaven!  I spent the week before the party talking about it being G’s birthday and how we would be singing to him!  WP_20140927_005

~ Ian and G, the birthday boy! ~

WP_20140927_006WP_20140927_007

~ Enjoying the dump truck ~

Bucket Swing

WP_20140927_012

~ The kids listening to the story ~

And then this happened…

WP_20140927_016

The birthday boy came out on the a motorcycle.  Ian is obsessed with them. 

WP_20140927_015

His excitement over the motorcycle quickly turned into his world being crushed.  Only the birthday boy got to ride it.  When the bike was put up, his lip came out and I could see the tears starting.  Luckily, I was able to distract him with the pizza and cupcakes. 

WP_20140927_019

I think his first friend party was a success!  He has carried his goody bag around with him and is covered in stickers!

No comments: