7.03.2014

Friends Visiting

My dear friend Erika came to visit this week along with her son, Finn.  We loved having them spend a few nights with us.  We spent Tuesday visiting the arboretum.  The boys loved getting to run freely and splash in the water. 

                       WP_20140701_002WP_20140701_004

~ Ian enjoyed pulling the wagon filled with all of our stuff ~

V__08B5

~ Finn and Ian climbing in the tree house ~

WP_20140701_006WP_20140701_008

~ Pouting because he doesn’t want help, yet he can’t quite figure out how it works ~

WP_20140701_009WP_20140701_010WP_20140701_013WP_20140701_016

WP_20140701_022WP_20140701_024WP_20140701_033

After the arboretum, we headed to a college friend of ours bakery.  We hadn’t seen her in about 19 years, so it was nice to catch up with her in person and not via the internet.

WP_20140701_043

~ Ian picking out his treat…a cookie with candies! ~  I wish I had gotten video of him jumping with excitement.  It was too much!

WP_20140701_036WP_20140701_038

Ian and Finn playing together before they had to leave.  Ian called Finn “Fit” and thoroughly loved having someone to play with.  I have heard “Fit, bye-bye
all day. 

WP_20140702_005

WP_20130709_007

~ July 2013 ~

No comments: