4.19.2014

Trucks

  Ian is all about trucks lately.  He has enjoyed watching the construction trucks outside of his school.  In fact I often leave him by the window in his room so he can look at the trucks and cars passing by.  His teacher one day told me that he loves a fire truck that they have in their gym room.  I happened to be up in our attic the other day and spied one of C’s old trucks.  I brought it down and Ian loved it instantly.  He spent the next hour or so driving it all over the house!

            WP_20140413_001WP_20140413_004

WP_20140413_002

I had told C that there was a second one up there that looked like a remote control one.  He went up to get it the next night.  He put new batteries in and then showed Ian how to drive it.  Ian wasn’t in to driving it, but loved following C around as he drove it!

WP_20140414_011

Brotherly Love…

 

Ian, later on that night, you threw a huge fit when I wouldn’t let you sleep with the fire truck.  You told me “truck” as I shut the door and we could hear you crying it up in your room.  You screamed and cried for over 45 minutes.  “Tuck” was also your first word the following morning.  It was quickly followed by “Ris” (Chris). Needless to say you drove the truck before we left for school!

No comments: