12.01.2013

Thanksgiving Break

I spent Wednesday baking for Thursday.  I made two pies, cookies and dinner rolls.  We spent Thanksgiving morning and early afternoon at home enjoying a relaxing day.  For dinner we went to Shane and Lisa’s house.  The cousins played and the adults talked.  Sadly, I don’t have any pictures of our crazy crew.  The rest of the weekend, we spent at home.  We worked on several projects and I got the house decorated for Christmas.  I had a little helper who is greatly enamored with the trees.  Hopefully all the ornaments will survive. 

IMG_7661IMG_7662IMG_7663

This tree (or dee as Ian says) has all unbreakable ornaments on the lower half.  Not a pretty as it usually is, but it will work for this year.

IMG_7668IMG_7672IMG_7673

My second tree is also not as filled as it usually is and I may have to put some more up!

IMG_7674IMG_7682

Baby fresh out the tub.  Nothing sweet than that!

IMG_7675IMG_7677IMG_7681

No comments: