10.27.2013

Halloween Bash

Ian’s school had a Halloween bash today at a local park.  All of the staff was dressed up and the kids could come in their costumes.  Ian and I went to check it all out.  He wasn’t sure what to make of his teacher’s wearing costumes. 

WP_20131027_002

~ Our Yoda ~

WP_20131027_001

~ Ian and his little friend Myra~

WP_20131027_006

~ Trying to get the little ones to take a picture ~

WP_20131027_009

~ Best picture I got of the group ~

WP_20131027_013

~ Ian and his favorite teacher ~

WP_20131027_015

~ Playing hard ~

Ian was one busy little guy.  One mom asked how old he was and then said “he hasn’t stopped since he got here.”  He was busy checking out the playground and also on a hunt for the cookies they were giving out.  He figured out that the cookies were in the pumpkins and would eye everyone’s trick or treat bags.  I think he ate 6 before we left.  He was one hot mess with cookie all of his face and dirt all over his hands.  He definitely had a great time and took a little nap on the way home. 

No comments: