5.12.2013

Mother’s Day

It was my first mother’s day with Ian!  To say I have been waiting for this day for a long time is an understatement.  Today I am so thankful for this little one.  He puts a smile on my face and makes me laugh. 

IMG_4808

On Saturday, we got up and went to breakfast where Ian got to eat pancakes for the first time.  He quite enjoyed them along with some orange juice froth!  Steve watched Ian while I got my hair done.  That night we went to dinner at Gloria’s.  We sat on the patio and enjoyed the beautiful weather.  Ian tried yucca, plantains and salsa. Sunday we met my parents and brother for brunch downtown.  Then we enjoyed a stroll through the park. 

IMG_4811IMG_4814IMG_4815IMG_4816

~ Jason and Ian playing in the fountains.  Ian wasn’t a fan. ~

IMG_4817IMG_4819

After a nap and some play time, we picked C up from the airport.  Then we went out for dinner.  Such a lovely evening with my boys. 

IMG_4820

IMG_4823

~ my card from Ian ~

No comments: