5.23.2013

Afternoons

Afternoons are my favorite time of the day.  I can’t wait to leave school and pick Ian up.  My heart melts when I open his classroom door and see him smile at me!  At home, Ian is on the move.  He spends the next hour or two getting into everything he isn’t suppose to!  I follow closely behind to monitor these adventures!  He usually wears a mischievous grin and is full of laughs! 

IMG_4901WP_20130521_001

~ Pulling up and on his tippy toes to try and get the basket on the table ~

IMG_4909IMG_4913IMG_4914IMG_4915

~ Crawling under the coffee table ~

While we wait for Steve to get him, I try and start dinner and get Ian’s bottles ready for school.  He entertains himself with bowls and spoons, the pantry door and his high chair.

IMG_4882

IMG_4877IMG_4878IMG_4879IMG_4880

He is one hot mess and I am absolutely in love with him! 

No comments: