3.13.2013

Spring Break Fun

Ian and I have been enjoying our week off.  Today, we went to the aquatic center to try out the pool for the first time.  He was not a fan of the little kids pool with the water slides.  I think the water was a little too cold for his liking.  We tried the warmer activity pool and he finally warmed up to it.  I wouldn't say that he loved it, like I thought he would, but he didn't hate it either.  He was wide-eyed and taking in everything.  He watched all the kids jump and splash.  Towards the end, he finally started moving his legs like he was kicking.  It was pretty darn cute.


 
 
The afternoon was so warm, that he and I took a walk to the neighborhood park.  I put him in the swing and he was in heaven!



Not sure if you can hear his little giggle, but he laughed the entire time he was swinging!

No comments: