Oh my chunky monkey you make us laugh! You roll this way and that way and back again! I leave you in one place and come back a minute later and you are 3 feet from the original spot. I am convinced that if you could spend your life upside down you would. You sit on my lap and throw yourself back so your head hangs over my legs! You laugh and laugh when you are like this! When we are playing, you like to grab my hands and pull yourself up to a standing position. You love to stand and bounce.
Eating is still an area that we are exploring. You want to eat so badly, but it seems like everything we have tried has caused a rash. I think we are headed to an allergist soon to see if we can get a list of things that are truly bothering you. For right now you are on rice cereal and formula only. We are trying a probiotic to help your little tummy.
Sleep has been hit or miss this month. After two very long weeks of you not sleeping at all, your dad took over and had an evening of tough love. Since then, you have been sleeping better. We also darkened your room and your weekend naps are so much better.
You love school. You have 4 teachers that spoil you rotten. Ms. Rose tells me how much she loves you each morning when I drop you off! She also tells me how you like to fuss each morning so she will take you on a walk around the school. You love to go and watch all the bigger kids play. When I pick you up you give me the biggest smile, squeal and neck grabs. It melts me!
You love your toys, but Trouble is probably your favorite thing. As soon as the dog walks in the room, you get the biggest smile on your face. You watch her walk all around and you just laugh. She does not really return your love.
The love you have for Christopher is priceless! You also give him big smiles! It is beyond cute watching you watch C at dinner. You watch everything he does and when he turns to look at you, you give him a huge smile! You also watch him when you are playing and he is watching TV. You will turn your head to the side and just gaze at him. It is so sweet!
Ian, I cannot believe you are 7 months old. It is so hard to believe. It has truly been the best 7 months. I love watching you grow and learn each new thing!
No comments:
Post a Comment