12.26.2012

First Christmas

Everyone was up and ready to open presents a little after 8.  While we waited for Steve to pour coffee, Christopher and I put Ian in his wagon.  My parents had gotten him the wagon for Christmas, but we forgot to take a picture the previous night.  As soon as we put him in the wagon, he was grinning from ear to ear.  I love this picture below.  He was beaming at Christopher who was holding him up.  So cute!

IMG_2434

IMG_2436

~ C opening his big gift.  It is a flight on an acrobatic plane.  He has been trying to guess it since Thanksgiving! ~

IMG_2438

~ The boys spoiled me with jewels and a mani/pedi day ~

IMG_2441

~ Steve got a new gun bag from C ~

IMG_2442

~ Ian got some books, a stacking ring set, and a longhorn jog suit ~

IMG_2446IMG_2451

~ C got some shirts, a model car and a Ford sign ~

We had a very blessed Christmas and feel so lucky to have two happy, healthy boys!

 

And just because he is so darn cute…

IMG_2457

~ Ian sporting his Christmas jammies that my mom and I got in Colorado this past March! ~

IMG_2470

~ Oh she put me close enough to the tree that I can touch it ~

No comments: