Stats: (will be completed after our doctor’s appointment next week)
Weight:
Height:
Head Circumference
I can’t believe little man is 4 months old! Each month becomes better than the last. The smile in the picture above sums up this little guy. He is genuinely a happy baby. We have our fussy times, but they are predictably when he is hungry, tired or a little bored. This month, he started school and I went back to work. It was hard at first, but we have a routine now. His teachers love him and he is happy. I couldn’t be more thankful for that.
I think we will be sleeping training forever, as this little one does not want to sleep through the night, without some comforting. We have good nights and then bad nights. We just continue to work through it and eventually I hope he will sleep well.
Little man is now strictly on formula and this has helped keep his skin rashes and eczema at bay. He continues to wear 3 month clothes and some 6 month outfits. He wears a size 2 diaper.
Ian, you are still called thunder squirt, thunder or TS by your dad. It isn’t because of your ability to pass gas anymore, but your ginormous thighs. They are seriously the cutest. You are round and we love it! This month you also became ticklish. You dad would try and tickle you every night. Finally you started giggling. You now squeal in delight when we tickle you and it is truly the best sound in the world! You continue to love the night time routine. As soon as we head into your bathroom to get your bath ready, you will squeal in delight. I think it possibly your favorite time of the day!
No comments:
Post a Comment