11.05.2012

Three Months

IMG_1623

Stats

Height: 24 inches

Weight: 13.5 pounds

Oh my precious boy, I just love you so!  I have loved everything about this month.  You are so responsive and aware of the world.  It is so fun to watch you take everything in.   We have developed a routine to our days which has been great.  You are eating a 6 ounce bottle every 3 hours during the day.  In the morning you will take 1-2 short cat naps and in the afternoon you will have a long nap that is typically 1.5-2 hours.  By 7:45 you are ready for your bath and bed.  For a few weeks you were sleeping a solid 8 hours and it was nice.  During week 12, you had a slight regression and stared waking up multiple times.  You weren’t hungry, you just wanted to be comforted.  I am hoping that will end soon and you will be back to sleeping for a solid stretch because I am returning to work.

You are definitely growing and are wearing 3 month and 3-6 month clothes.  Your brother makes fun of you and double chin.  You have worked hard and have plenty of round parts now!  You are still in a size 2 diaper.  You coo and giggle for us all the time.  When we eat dinner, you sit in your bouncy chair and talk to us!  You will scoot yourself while laying on your back, but continue to have no interest in rolling over.  You are only happy to practice tummy time if you are propped on a pillow or a rolled up blanket.  However, you do like to be sitting up right. So we place you in your pillow and you love to hang out on the floor.  A few toys have gained your interest.  They are the ones that light up and play music. 

I just love you little man.  The things I love about you keep growing.  I love getting you up in the morning and seeing your sweet smile.  I love when you freak out about loud sounds and you shake your fists.  I love seeing you stick your lip out.  I love when you fall asleep on my shoulder and you snuggle your head up under my chin (not comfortable for me, but very endearing).  You make us all smile and laugh! 

No comments: