7.03.2012

33 Weeks

IMG_8166

How Far Along: 33 Weeks

Total Weight Gain: 20 lbs.

Maternity Clothes: All maternity except for a few shirts.  Love my skirts!

Gender: A little boy!! Ian ? Scott

Movement: Movement throughout the day, but mostly at night and early morning.  He did however place a hand on my rib the other night and it was most uncomfortable.  The movements are stronger and much less gentle.

Sleep: Sleeping pretty well this week.

What I miss: Oh frosty beverages. 

Cravings: Watermelon.  It is oh so tasty.

Weird Symptoms: Still have nausea after some meals.  I think it’s because he is getting to big and squashing my stomach.  Also, I have had numbness in my feet.  

Best Moment this week: Seeing my reg. doctor on Tuesday and telling her we had been kicked out of Dr. Z’s office.  She was just as excited.  Baby boy was sleeping when she listened to his heartbeat.  It was 133. 

No comments: