6.27.2012

32 Weeks: 8 Months

IMG_8162

How Far Along: 32 Weeks

Total Weight Gain: 20 lbs.

Maternity Clothes: Almost all maternity clothes. I prefer to wear my skirts and dresses over the shorts I have.

Gender: A little boy!! Ian ? Scott

Movement: Movement throughout the day, but mostly at night and early morning.

Sleep: Some nights better than others.

What I miss: My wedding rings.

Cravings: Nothing special this week

Weird Symptoms: After dinner and some other meals I feel ill. Not sure about that one, but I am not going to complain about it. Snoring…oh my goodness it’s so embarrassing but with the added pressure I have been snoring.  You know it’s bad when you wake yourself up. Of course, this just leads to my husband cracking jokes. 

Best Moment this week: Meeting with Dr. Z and getting to see Ian on Monday.  So wonderful to see him and know that he is healthy!  Ian’s heartbeat was 147 and he was weighing in at just over 4 pounds.

No comments: