6.20.2012

31 Weeks

IMG_8157

How Far Along: 31 Weeks

Total Weight Gain: 17 lbs.

Maternity Clothes: Almost all maternity clothes. I prefer to wear my skirts and dresses over the shorts I have.

Gender: A little boy!! Ian ? Scott

Movement: Movement comes in waves.  Steve called him a momma’s boy this week because whenever I he would reach over to feel him move, Ian would stop.

Sleep: Some nights better than others.

What I miss: My wedding rings.

Cravings: Nothing special this week

Weird Symptoms: Still having some swelling and also it appears that morning sickness is coming back.  After dinner and some other meals I feel ill.  Not sure about that one, but I am not going to complain about it.

Best Moment this week: On Monday, I got a call that the c-section being scheduled for August 10th.  So we are set there.  Then on Tuesday, I went to the doctor and got another good report.  Blood pressure was normal and baby boys heartbeat was strong at 163. 

No comments: