5.23.2012

27 Weeks

IMG_8031

How Far Along: 27 Weeks

Total Weight Gain: 14 lbs.

Maternity Clothes: I can only wear maternity pants and some of those are becoming tighter.  A few pairs of pants with the heavy band are tight and bother me.  I can wear some regular tops still.  I love to wear my dresses and the skirt above.

Gender: A little boy!!

Movement: Love feeling him move.  I spent a meeting this week watching him move in my stomach. 

Sleep: Sleep was good this week.

What I miss: Nothing really

Cravings: Nothing specific this week

Weird Symptoms:  Swelling has started in my feet and a little in my hands. 

Best Moment this week: Having my husband and son paint the little ones room.  It  looks so good and I keep finding reasons to go up  there.  After the paint was dry, Christopher and I put the crib together.  He and Steve then moved the dresser into the room.  It is all coming together!

No comments: