How Far Along: 25 Weeks
Total Weight Gain: 11 lbs.
Maternity Clothes: All maternity pants now and a mix of regular and maternity tops.
Gender: A little boy!!
Movement: Lots of movement and kicks. Steve was finally able to feel him kick on the eve of my birthday. This little one likes to be active early in the morning and late at night. Over the past few weeks, every time he would start kicking, I would turn to grab Steve’s hand, but he was already sleeping soundly. However, the other night we were both up and he was kicking and turning, so Steve finally got to feel him!
Sleep: Sleep was good this week.
What I miss: An icy beverage!
Cravings: Cereal
Best Moment this week: I started working on his bathroom and have it mostly done. I am waiting for some pictures to arrive and it will be complete. On Sunday, we went with my parents and picked up his dresser/changing table. Once the room is painted we can start moving it all in. We also saw Dr. M this week. She said I was measuring right on track. Little boy was busy moving around so she couldn’t get an accurate heartbeat. It was going from 140-143. Once again he was wrapped around my bladder.
No comments:
Post a Comment