10.08.2010

Love Is…

 005_5

~ Holding me when I cry, crying with me and being my rock since July.

~ Holding our baby girl for hours so that I could finally hold a warm Willow.

~ Spending 4 nights and 5 days on uncomfortable hospital furniture.  Only leaving to go home, shower and change. 

~ Wearing your wedding ring the entire time I was in the hospital. A big feat for someone who doesn’t like jewelry.

~ Covering up my catheter  and bag when I had visitors in my hospital room.

~ Being my advocate at the hospital.

~ Helping me shower in the hospital for the first time and looking past all the bruises.

~ Bringing me my medicine and insisting that I not lift a finger.

~ Spending the first two days home from the hospital doing laundry, cleaning and shopping.

~ Bringing me Kleenex to dry my eyes.

~ Making my dreams of motherhood a reality!

I love you Steve and couldn’t imagine making it through this year without you.  Thank you for loving me. 

No comments: