8.15.2010

New Toy

Christopher used his allowance to purchase a new air soft gun last week.  He waited for almost a week for it to arrive in the mail.   I certainly wasn’t asked a million times if his gun had arrived!

IMG_5841

He went to his friends house as soon as he ate some lunch and I didn’t see him until almost dinner time.  Apparently the new gun was a hit!

As soon as Steve got home they headed out back to shoot together in the blazing hot heat of Texas!

IMG_5844 IMG_5845

IMG_5847 IMG_5848

C protesting the picture taking for blog purposes!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Stacey
Thank you so much for leaving a note on our blog. I am so sorry for your baby's diagnosis. I know just how devastating that news can be. I read some of your blog and so much is similar with us! Like you said, there is really not a lot of information out there about triploidy, and certainly not about continuing to carry a triploidy pregnancy. One of the greatest things that helped me (and still helps) is talking to other moms who were in the same position. So, please, if you have any questions at all, feel free to ask them.

Have you heard of String of Pearls? Laura is the founder of it, and she has memory kits that she sends to families who have lost/will lost their baby. She was a wonderful source of encouragement and just a blessing to talk to. I have a link to her site on our blog under the "resources" tab. You can just shoot her an email, and request a memory box. She sends them free of charge.

I will be thinking of you guys and your sweet Willow, (I love her name, by the way!) praying for peace in such a difficult circumstance. One thing that still overwhelms me to this day is how much peace we experienced in the midst of our pain. So like I said, I'm an open book... feel free to ask any questions or just to vent if you need to.

Love,
Sheyenne