7.26.2010

Less than 24 Hours

That is how long Christopher was home.  Steve picked him up in McKinney on Friday night.  Lucky for us the route that his camp was taking back to Houston went right through the town next to us.  Steve was able to meet him around 8 at a stop in McKinney.  C was excited to see him and even more excited to get home!  He and Steve watched a movie, while I finished having my Pampered Chef party.  When the party was finished, all 3 of us watched the last of the movie.  In the morning, I packed him up and after lunch we headed to Azle so we could take him to Shane and Lisa’s house.  At lunch, he said “did you know I have been living out of a bag for 2 months?”  I think he is ready to be at home and have his own space. He will certainly enjoy his week in Red River with his Aunt, Uncle and cousins.  We will be happy to have him return home for good next weekend!

No comments: