2.12.2010

Snow Day

This morning the neighbor hood looked so peaceful and beautiful.  I just love snow like this!IMG_5309

     IMG_5310 IMG_5311 IMG_5312

When Christopher got up, we went to finish his snowman.  Well, yesterday he was working on the biggest snowball.  Unfortunately with the incline in our backyard, we didn’t have enough muscles to move it, so it was turned into a snowman.  IMG_5324 IMG_5325 

A snowball or two may have been thrown in the process of building the snowman!  It wasn’t too cold and we had a great time! 

IMG_5330

Then we went to the front yard to take some pictures in the drifts of snow.  From the picture , you can’t tell that we got a foot of snow.  This is a record snowfall for Dallas.IMG_5335

Even, Trouble braved it and followed us in. 

IMG_5334  

I tried to get Christopher to make a snow angel.  He said there was too much snow to do it, but he did like falling in the snow!IMG_5344           IMG_5345IMG_5346

I am glad we actually got to enjoy this snow day and that it wasn’t an ice day!

No comments: