6.10.2009

Truck Driver

I went down to Lowes today to purchase a patio set for us. I thought that it might take 2 trips in my car to get it all home, but unfortunately the table wouldn't fit in my car. So, I ended up renting a truck to bring it all home. I called Steve to see if he would come back later and rent it for me because I was a little unsure of driving it by myself. He felt that I was capable of doing it, so I went back in and rented it. I drove home rather slowly, but made it there in one piece. I even made it back to the store without problems.
We got the table all set up and enjoyed dinner and drinks on our patio. It was rather enjoyable until the tornado sirens went off. At least dinner was over before the rain came down! Boy did the rain hit. We watched our trees bend and sway in the wind. Luckily they didn't break!

1 comment:

Erika said...

Love the new lay-out.