5.18.2009

Kenny Chesney Part Two

Last night Kenny Chesney came back to Frisco for the Thank you Dallas Concert. Two weeks ago he had to end his show early because of the rain. He decided to come back to town to thank his fans. So this time around, Steve and I headed to Pizza Hut Park. We had only one backstage pass because Christopher had taken his to school and left it there. That didn't matter though cuz we had tickets and Leslie came with sand bar passes. With these passes around our wrist we were able to be so close to the stage. Kenny was within 20 feet of me! When Leslie and Grace left, we were able to borrow their stage pass. Steve and I finished the concert side stage with an amazing view! Kenny played for over 3 hours and it was so much fun! He played all of his songs for the first 2 hours and then ended the show playing various cover tunes! AMAZING !!! We had the best night.

~ The Curtain before the show ~

~ Steve and I before the show ~

~ The first song of the show was "Something Sexy about the rain." As he sang they showed footage from the concert 2 weeks ago. ~

~ Kenny on stage ~

~ More Kenny (I have over 1000 picture !) ~


~ Side stage as he sings "Old Blue Chair" ~

No comments: