4.12.2009

Packing - Man vs. Woman


This weekend I started packing. Tonight as Steve and I enjoyed drinks on the patio he decided to give me some tips on how to pack. Our conversation went like this:
Him: So did I see that you packed a whole box with towels?
Me: Um, yes. Why?
Him: Well, when I pack, I use the towels as padding. So if I have vases or dishes, I wrap them in the towels. Thus, I kill 2 birds with one stone.
Me: Well, I used the nice white newsprint to wrap the vases.
Him: Just food for thought. We {I think he really meant me} have a lot more packing to do.
Me: I packed a lot today, but thanks for the tip.
Steve: Well, the wash clothes would be good for padding for the dishes.
Me: Yep. Good idea. {Thinking the whole time ~ I am so using my newsprint!}
Packing Tally
Stacey ~ 27 boxes
Steve ~ 0 boxes
(In fairness, he spent the day posting our house on various sites)

No comments: