4.19.2009

No Closing Date Yet

The saga continues and I am not sure when we will close on this house. I am being told that I should plan on closing this Friday. I am not going to hold my breath though! We are waiting for one piece of paper to be signed by the title company. Apparently the house was originally owned by one company, but a second company is selling it. So in order for underwriter to sign off on the loan, we need to have the paper signed that shows the second company has the right to sell the house. FRUSTRATING!!!

We really need to close next Friday because we are in the process of leasing our house out. As Steve works at the guitar show this weekend I have shown the house to many families.

So I pack and hope that we will have a final closing date tomorrow or Tuesday!

No comments: