4.05.2009

Birthday Party

On Saturday we had a little gathering at our house for Christopher's birthday. My parents came over and two of Christopher's friends joined us. We grilled hamburgers for lunch. I also made Christopher his traditional white cake with homemade chocolate icing. It was my favorite growing up and now it is his!



~Christopher opening up his gift from Jim and Barb - Mario Kart for the Wii~

Then after lunch, my dad had decided he wanted to take the boys to Main Event. It just opened in Frisco. The boys bowled, played laser tag and did the ropes course. I think they may have worn my dad out! I should have sent the camera with Jim so I would have some pictures.

Thanks Dad for taking them! They had the best time. I hope mom had a wine waiting for you when you got home. You definitely deserved it!

No comments: