3.15.2009

Ides of March or...

Happy 1st Anniversary to us!

It's hard to believe that one year ago...



I spent the day with my mom and Angie getting ready for my wedding!


Then we were off to the White Bluff Chapel...


So I could marry my best friend...



The day was beautiful and warm. A perfect day to get married! Only a week before it was icing and snowing! We were so lucky.




~ Before we headed down the aisle ~


~ A view from the back of the chapel ~



~ Steve watching Christopher. C was the greatest best man! We were so proud of him. ~



~ Sara and I after the wedding. I love this picture! ~



~ Steve and Christopher relaxing at the reception. Don't they look handsome? ~




~ Christopher in the tree outside of the reception. This is my favorite picture of him! ~



~ Dancing at the reception. I am so glad I danced with my Uncle Bill. He passed away 2 months later. It is a memory I will always cherish. He also told all his friends about it, so I know it meant a lot to him too! ~



~ Our yummy cakes. I had the grooms cake made especially for Steve. You can't tell in the picture but the amp says S2 which is one of his amp companies. ~

My favorite wedding photo...

~ The laughter says it all! ~

Steven Lane, you continue to make me laugh each and every day. I can't imagine my life without you or Christopher. I love you more today then I did a year ago. I can't wait to see what this year may bring us! Happy Anniversary, my husband and best friend!!!

No comments: