2.01.2009

Ughh...

So my favorite band Passing Strangers was in town this weekend and I missed them. I misread the calendar and thought they were playing on Saturday night. Turns out they played on Friday night. Not all was lost because we did end up seeing a band on Friday that Steve likes, but I am so mad at myself! John Boyd, the lead singer and otherwise known as our wedding singer just moved to CO. So, I doubt that I will be able to see him very often. I see on his website that he will be traveling back every now and then, but it is unfortunate that I missed them on Friday. It would have been a perfect date night!


John, the perfect wedding singer! I was so excited when Steve hired him. I couldn't believe he would be playing at my wedding. While, it wasn't the full band. It worked out so much better for our little shin dig!

Not to be forgotten, is Kenny Lewis our other wedding singer. He is playing this Tuesday and since our date nights have been changed to Tuesday night, we are planning on seeing him!

post signature



No comments: