2.22.2009

House Hunters

House Hunters on HGTV used to be one of my favorite shows, but after spending the three weeks looking at houses, I am less enamored with it. We have gone from one side of Frisco to the the other. We have looked in the McKinney area that is still Frisco ISD. I have spent hours each night looking at all the websites. Steve has spent countless hours narrowing down my selections. We have seen our realtor 4 times this week alone. I think she is probably thinking we are the pickiest people EVER! Anyway for those of you that watch the show. Which one did they chose?

~ House #1 the one with the pool, but needs work. ~

~ House # 2 the one across from the park with the master bedroom upstairs ~




~ House # 3 the one a little over their projected budget, but looks out at a wheat field.~
or
Have we not found the one?
It's anybodies guess as to which one we will chose. I think Steve will have me out looking again next weekend. Ugh...

post signature

No comments: