1.25.2009

Sunday without Football

I love Sundays during football season for a couple of reasons. One, because I do actually enjoy football and the other is that I don't lose my husband to the garage on Sunday afternoons. Today, he did manage to come in and enjoy an afternoon nap with me! We are looking forward to the big game next weekend!

To fill my time without football, I baked today. Yesterday I bought this...


A bag full of bananas for a dollar. And today I baked these...

They are banana chocolate chip muffins. Sue, one of my coworkers gave me some recipes on Friday. I thought I would try them out. They are rather yummy. There are plenty for my boys at home and for my team at school!

And then because I still had bananas. I made Steve this...

A loaf of banana nut bread! Am I good wife or what??

post signature

No comments: