So I am finally getting around to posting about the movie Twilight. I spent the summer reading all four of the books in this series and loved them! My best friend Angie's niece Melanie got us started on all of this craziness. So it was only fitting that last Friday the 3 of us get together for the movie watching experience. We had to carefully plan the outing so that we would have the best seats in the house! Since I could leave at 3:30, I drove to Wylie and picked Melanie up from high school. Angie could leave her school at 4:15, so she drove to the movie theatre and got in line. At 4:30 there were already about 20 people waiting. Melanie and I got there just before 5 and the line was wrapped several times around the lobby. Mel, Angie and I were all sporting shirts from the movie. There isn't a picture, cuz someone couldn't be seen in her glasses and it wasn't me or Mel! Anyway the movie was filled with plenty of other people donned in their Twilight shirts as well as plenty of teens. We ended up with some great seats and LOVED the movie. I can't wait for the next one to come out. Of course as with most movies, the book is way better.

No comments:
Post a Comment